INTUITIVE provides excellent opportunities for seasoned professionals to apply their skills and expertise to critical tasks and programs. If you are in that category or if you have recently retired from another engineering services company or government agency but still have a passion for working in a fast-paced services environment, INTUITIVE may have a place for you. We encourage seasoned professionals and recent retirees to apply and continue putting your years of experience to work for us.
What am I likely to find in Life at INTUITIVE?
- The flexibility of schedule designs that INTUITIVE is able to offer due to our internal and customer structures.
- A matrixed structure that results in employees working temporarily for other managers at times, sometimes on other projects, providing challenges, rewards, and experience depth.
- Leadership that does a great job of relaying employee accomplishments to top management, and top management that does a great job of recognizing those individuals in front of their peers – not only benefiting the individual, but enhancing everyone’s sense of pride in the company.
- Management team that includes females, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals over 50, such diversity weaving fresh ideas and experienced perspectives, varied approaches to problem solving, and different leadership styles.
- Company wide recognition for employees who further develop, move forward, are promoted or make lateral transitions within their career.
- Company-paid professional memberships (covering up to two memberships per employee) when they relate to the work the employee does and the employee participates as an active member. Active membership in such organizations is encouraged as it provides a source of refreshing and updating employees in their fields, networking opportunities, and further ways to discover and develop their talents.
- An overarching plan that minimizes required meetings, allowing employees to efficiently use their time.